CALL FOR PAPERS
The topics of interest for submission include, but are not limited to:
|Materials Science and Engineering||Intelligent Manufacturing|
1. Electronic and magnetic materials
2. Computational materials Science
3. Coupling of multiple iron sequence parameters
4. Crystal defect engineering
5. Crystallography engineering
6. Domain microstructure evolution
7. Domain size effect, grain size effect, small particles, thin films
8. Nanomaterials and nanotechnology
9. Phase transition between iron and iron
10. Fundamentals and characteristics
11. Giant magnetostrictive materials and magnetic shape memory alloys
12. Kinetic pathways of phase transition and domain change
13. Magnetic materials
14. Materials chemistry
15. Multiferroic materials and composites
16. Nanotechnology and materials
17. Shape memory alloys and martensite
1. Production process simulation
2. Modeling and design
3. Intelligent system
4. Intelligent mechatronics
5. Micromachining technology
6. Advanced manufacturing technology
7. Sustainable production
8. Recycling and remanufacturing
9. Fast manufacturing
10. Digital manufacturing (CAx, CAPP, MES, DES, etc.)
11. Microelectronics packaging technology and equipment
12. Integrated manufacturing system
13. Engineering optimization
14. Systems analysis and industrial engineering
15. Modeling, analysis and simulation of manufacturing processes
16. Testing, measurement, monitoring and control of manufacturing processes
1.The submitted papers must not be under consideration elsewhere.
2.Please submit the full paper(word+pdf) to Click
3.Please submit the full paper, if presentation and publication are both needed.
4.Please submit the abstract only, if you just want to make presentations.
5.Templates Download: Templates
6.Should you have any questions, or you need any materials in English, please contact us.
(1) Both Abstract and Full Paper are welcomed. The author can make an oral presentation after the Abstract is accepted and the payment is finished.
(2) All submitted articles should report original, previously unpublished research results, experimental or theoretical. Articles submitted to the conference should meet these criteria and must not be under consideration for publication elsewhere. We firmly believe that ethical conduct is the most essential virtual of any academic. Hence any act of plagiarism is a totally unacceptable academic misconduct and cannot be tolerated.