2023 International Conference on Materials Science and Intelligent Manufacturing (MSIM2023) will bring together leading researchers, engineers and scientists in the domain of interest from around the world.
Topics of interest for submission include, but are not limited to:
Materials Science and Engineering
1.Electronic and Magnetic Materials
2. Ceramic and Glass Materials
3. Coupling of Multiple Ferroic Order Parameters
4. Crystal Defect Engineering
5. Crystallographic Domain Engineering
6. Domain Microstructure Evolution
7. Domain Size Effect, Grain Size Effect, Small Particles, Thin Films
8. Nanomaterials and Nanotechnology
9. Ferroic and Inter-ferroic Phase Transformations
10. Fundamentals and Characterization
11. Giant Magnetostrictive Materials and Magnetic Shape Memory Alloys
12. Kinetic Pathways of Phase Transformation and Domain Switching
13. Magnetic Materials
14. Materials Chemistry
15. Multiferroic Materials and Composites
16. Nanotechnology and Materials
17. Shape Memory Alloys and Martensites
18. Biomaterials and Biomedical Engineering
1. Modeling and Design
2. Intelligent Systems
3. Intelligent mechatronics
4. Micro-Machining Technology
5. Advanced Manufacturing Technology
6. Sustainable Production
7. Rapid Manufacturing
8. Digital Manufacturing (CAx, CAPP, MES, DES, etc.)
9. Micro-Electronic Packaging Technology and Equipment
10. Integrated Manufacturing System
11. Engineering Optimization
12. Quality Monitoring and Control of the Manufacturing Process
13. Manufacturing E-commerce System
14. System Analysis and Industrial Engineering
15. Manufacturing Systems and Industry Application
16. Modeling, analysis and simulation of manufacturing processes Collaborative and Digital Manufacturing for Advancing Product Quality
17. Testing, measuring, monitoring and controlling of manufacturing processes
Manuscripts passed the peer-review process by expert reviewers from the conference organizing committee will be accepted and published in the
1.The submitted papers must not be previously published or currently under consideration for publication elsewhere.
2.Please send the full paper(Word+pdf) to the conference SUBMISSION SYSTEM
3.Please submit the full paper, if presentation and publication are both needed.
4.Please submit the abstract only, if you just want to make presentations.
5.Templates download: Templates
6.Should you have any questions, or you need any materials in English, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
1) Both Abstracts and Full Papers are welcomed. The author can make an oral presentation after the Abstract is accepted and the payment is made.
2) All submitted articles should report original results, experimental or theoretical, not previously published or under consideration for publication elsewhere. All articles submitted to the conference should meet these criteria. We firmly believe that ethical conduct is the most essential virtue of any academics. Hence, any act of plagiarism or other misconduct is totally unacceptable and cannot be tolerated.